Save time by Meal Prepping on Keto
Meal prepping isn’t just for the pros! Give yourself about 2-4 hours and you’ll be able to prep enough food for the next 4-5 days. That’s what I did this weekend and it’s definitely worth it.
When I first started my Keto weight loss journey, I used to meal prep all the time. I stopped for a while because prepping can be a bit intimidating.
But for the long run, if it becomes a habit to meal prep and you have a variety of recipes to choose from, it’ll get easier.
It’s better than the plastic ones in my opinion and since it’s leak proof I don’t have to worry about the food mixing up together!
Here are the Macros for this meal prep!
- 25 net carbs
- 1,300+ Calories
- 70-90g fat
- 100-130g protein
My commute from work to home is about 2 hours so what attracted me to meal prepping was the time saved. It’s so, so attractive 🙂 ! Cooking for a family of 3 -PLUS- a separate dish for me (my family isn’t Keto) can be tiring.
Not to mention, meal prepping really helps you stay on track. Knowing exactly what you’re eating for the week helps (for me anyway!). Not having to worry about what to eat for the week is liberating!
Meal prepping on Keto helps with all of the above.
For this week, I cooked up 4 dishes:
- Eggplant Lasagna
- Crispy Pan-fried Brussel Sprouts with Almonds & ChocZero syrup
- Spinach & Sausage Egg bites
- Egg Roll in a Bowl with Pork Sausage and Shrimp
- QuestBar in Birthday Cake
- KetoKookie in Chocolate Chip
- Legendary Foods Flavored Almonds (So good and flavorful! Get 10% off using KETOFYME during checkout!)
- ChocZero 50% Chocolates (My favorite chocolate 🙂 Get 10% off using KETOFYME during checkout!)