Are you ready for a change? Look no further! Whether you want to lose weight, gain weight or maintain on Keto — my 100 Days of Keto Challenge can be adapted to any situation.
I started the 100 Days of Keto Challenge almost 2 years ago to keep myself on track on Keto. I was wavering (and going off-plan almost every week!) and I needed to challenge myself to do better.
In my case, I’m trying to lose weight and keep my Type 2 Diabetes managed.
Do you want to get started? I hope you do! The “Official” 100 Days of Keto dates are below but it’s never too late to join us! We have a great support group on Facebook and on Instagram. More information on the 100 Days of Keto Challenge below.
2019 OFFICIAL 100 DAYS OF KETO DATES:
September 3, 2019 – December 11, 2019 (current)
2020 OFFICIAL 100 DAYS OF KETO DATES:
January 6, 2020 – April 15, 2020
April 27, 2020 – August 5, 2020
August 24, 2020 – December 2, 2020
How to Get Started with 100 Days of Keto
- Download & Print the 100 Days of Keto Printable (link). There is also a 100 Days of Keto (with 10 Day intervals) here. You can either print this and mark of the days one by one until you reach 100 Days. The point of the calendar is to motivate and keep you accountable. I personally love the feeling of tracking how many days I’ve been on track with Keto! You can also take a screenshot and share on Social Media! Don’t forget to use my hashtag on Instagram (#ketofyme) and tag me on Instagram: @Ketofy.Me
- If you’re just getting started with Keto and don’t know how Keto works, check out my FREE How to Get Started on Keto Guide. This has helped so many people because of how easy it is to follow. I skip the science of it (there are plenty of science articles on Keto so feel free to google this!) and I go straight to starting out with a Ketogenic Diet.
- Not sure what to buy at the grocery store when starting out with a Ketogenic Diet? Guess what – I have a FREE Ultimate Keto Grocery List for you! There’s also a printable version of it.
- Do you need Keto Meal Ideas? I have a guide for that! Here’s a FREE 50 Day Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan that you can follow (you can also customize the days if you want).
- Last but not least, I also have a FREE 100 Days of Keto Support Group. It’s called Keto Challenges. I would highly suggest to join this group for Keto Ideas, Keto Motivation, Keto Support and more.
That’s it! I hope you join us on the 100 Days of Keto Challenge! Remember that it is NEVER TOO LATE to join this challenge!
See you there!